Happy Monday everyone!! I’m so excited for Prime Day tomorrow but in the meantime, a bunch of new books just went live! 🙂
1.) This weekend I went to the salon and got my hair re-layered (still long layers – just 2 inches off all over) so it’s not a huge difference. But it needed it!
2.) While there I got a cool semi-permanent dye (some darker copper tones) so my hair is back to being redder like the color it was when I was younger. I’m still so shocked it turned light brown over the years, but the color I have in now doesn’t make a huge difference. Nothing shocking but I love it!! And… I cheated on my curly girl method, and let the hairdresser blow my hair out straight. Eeeeeep! Just for now. 😉
3.) Also WHAT I’M READING ➔ I started “Clayton” (the unrequited love book that everyone was loving after a reader question brought it to light). She was rejected by her true mate (and he chose another)… *oooooomph* OH MY. I’m already SO HOOKED. This is incredible and I’m loving her writing and the details and being in her POV. I think this one is going to rock my world!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
Nancy: A Surprise Release coming Saturday (10/10/20)!!😲
…A former mansion once owned by a crime family. Today it is occupied by one big Italian family. It also is the start of the love story of “The heiress and the bartender.”
…Who would have thought that the bartender, would fall for the daughter of the man he was trying to take down? Packed full of action the story has lots of twist & turns. Highly Recommend!
- I Promise You: Stand-Alone College Sports Romance by Ilsa Madden-Mills <— ILSA MADDEN-MILLS SPORTS ROMANCE ALERT! She laughed in his face! “…Dillon is Waylon’s hotshot quarterback with something to prove. All he wants is to graduate and make it to the NFL. What he doesn’t need is to finally meet the mystery girl he kissed at the bonfire freshman year. Isn’t it enough that she’s haunted his dreams for more than a thousand nights? Fate laughs in his face when he runs into the plucky girl at the Piggly Wiggly. Surrounded by his entourage, he’s got all the Oreos in his cart; she gets revenge by buying every six-pack of his favorite beer. Obviously, that legend is a curse. She’s not his type and hates him. Worst of all, how can she not remember him when she left a Serena-shaped hole in his heart for the past three years?”
- Mutant Unveiled (Freaks of Nature Book 1) by Mel Teshco
- The Last Rule of Makeups (Breakup Bash Book 3) by Nina Crespo <— SHE SWORE OFF HIM… “…tonight, she’s out with her friends at the Breakup Bash—a private party for women celebrating their break-ups—and she’s actually celebrating. Still, it was too close a call. So she makes a deal with herself—no guys for six months. Unfortunately, just as she’s leaving the club, she runs into her old boyfriend, Grey Latham—the guy she’d always wanted to be Mr. Right...”
- Let’s Try This Again: But this time in Paris by Cindy Gunderson
- Taken by the Dragon Shifter (Lone Reach Shifters) by Samantha Leal
- A Lady’s Sinful Intention: A Historical Regency Romance Book by Lucy Langton
- Off the Record by Daisy Blaine
- Heart Strings by Melanie Moreland <— INVISIBLE YET HE SEES HER... “…A woman drowning in sorrow. Invisible. The man that sees it all. Sees her. The only thing that gets Charlotte Prescott through the day is the haunting eyes and magnetic voice that uplifts her in the subway station every evening. All Montgomery Logan wants to do is ease the pain of the woman he feels a strange, protective draw to. He serenades her from afar, knowing their worlds will never intersect. Until the day they do. And everything changes…”
- WolfeStrike (de Wolfe Pack Generations Book 2) by Kathryn Le Veque
- Witching Time: An Ante-Fae Adventure (Wild Hunt Book 14) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Never Too Late by Brenda Jackson
- In His Arms: A Nature of Desire Series Novel by Joey W. Hill <— HE HAD HIS LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT… “…Then an accident puts him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. And Daralyn, a neighbor with a horrific past, comes to live with his family. Everything is suddenly a lot less simple. Because the way Rory wants her is keeping him up at night. He wants her to belong to him. He wants to command her, protect her. Hell, he can barely say it to himself. He wants to dominate her. The craving is a primal drumbeat in the center of his soul…”
- Aurora’s Cowboy Daddy: A Daddy Dom Romance (Rescue Ranch Book 1) by Melinda Barron
- Her Irish Daddy: A Dark Mafia Romance (New York Mafia Doms Book 1) by Bianca Cole
- Blood That Binds: A Vampire Romance (Blood Legends Duet) by Melissa Winters
- Tame his Beast – a Beauty & the Beast retelling Part 2: A Devil’s Highwaymen MC romance story (A Devil’s Highwaymen Romance) by Claire C. Riley <— BIKER DUET CONCLUSION ALERT! “…*Tame his Beast is a two-part MC romance set in the theme of Beauty & the Beast and based in the Devil’s Highwaymen World.”
- DIRTY DESIRES: A Devil Kings MC Story by Nicole James <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “…When I do a favor for my imprisoned ex-president’s ol’ lady, I come face to face with the one-night-stand that’s haunted me for three years. She pulled a disappearing Cinderella act on me, vanishing with the dawn. I searched high and low for her, and now that I’ve found her—she’s the definition of off-limits. She’s an MC princess—my MC’s princess. And even if her father no longer runs things, she’s still forbidden with a capital F…”
- Loveless (The Forbidden Series Book 4) by Brookelyn Mosley <— GIVE UP THE LIFE SHE’S LIVING… “...Joi has always been a mystery described in fairy tales she’s yet to star in. That’s until she meets Detective Jeremiah Rhames. He’s loyal, protective, honest and has the patience and discipline to capture her heart while sweeping her off her feet unexpectedly. To her surprise, he’s opened to the one thing she’s shunned for as long as she can remember… love.”
- Dark Deception: A Vampire Romance (Vampire Royals of New York Book 1) by Sarah Piper
- Not by the Playbook: A Fake Relationship Football Romance (Wrong Place, Right Time Book 1) by Ivy Hunt
- Hear No Evil: A New Adult College Romance (The Society Book 2) by Ivy Fox
- Cruel Boys: Dark High School Bully Romance (Elites of Redwood Academy Book 1) by Nora Cobb <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!! “…They’re about to teach me that I’m out of my element. That I have to play their game. That I have to obey their rules. But most importantly: They’ll make me pay the price for my defiance...”
- Dark of the Moon by Amanda Ashley
- Love, Redefined: A Contemporary Romance Novel (Love Lessons Book 1) by Brynn North
- The Spring Break Hook-up by Justine Elvira
- Pretty Brown Eyes (’90s Kinda Love Book 2) by Tia Love
- Let’s Chill (’90s Kinda Love Book 3) by Elle Jaye <— “…Carrera McIntyre agreed to participate in an insta-marriage reality show only to walk down the aisle and come face to face with the man she left at the altar five years prior. Contractual obligations force the two to embark on a journey that once eluded them...”
- If I Ever Fall In Love (’90s Kinda Love Book 4) by Sam Strahan
- Freak Me (’90s Kinda Love Book 5) by Black Cherrie
- This is What Happened by Megan Hart <— OMG I LOVED THIS BOOK!! USED TO BE CALLED “DIRTY” and now re-released: “...after meeting Dan Stewart, Elle starts wanting things she never has before. And the problem with wanting is that can be like pouring water into a vase full of stones—it fills you up before you know it, leaving no room for anything else…“
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).