- My AC/thermostat decided to stop yesterday. Good news? It’s fall so the temps stay within the low 80s. Bad news? WHY?????? Why do I need to worry about this?
- I youtube’d. LOTS. And while I didn’t find exactly what I needed to to, I paid attention. And then… I tugged on a wire and it all came back on!!! 😀 THE DRAIN LINE!!! It’s full? Today… they come and drain it. 🙂 Hopefully it’s nothing serious.
- I want more of that crazy colored bright pink blush (Mac Yum Yum Yum). It just suits me. It males me look fresh, happy and a bit flushed but in a good way. 😉 Glowing.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Legacy: A Salvation Society Novel by Rachel Robinson <— MILITARY ROMANCE!! “…he is back to seize what is rightfully hers and heal her broken heart. Aarabelle will be the first female Navy SEAL. One teammate, Luke Hart, has his own LEGACY to fulfill, and even though she’s off limits, and as complicated as their friendship becomes, Luke finds himself questioning everything about what he thought he wanted…”
- Irresistible: A Salvation Society Novel by R.C. Stephens
- An Extravagant Tryst: A Prologue (The Extravagant) by Lauren Blakely
- Face Offs & Cheap Shots (CU Hockey Book 2) by Eden Finley and Saxon James
- Pretentious Playboy: A Hero Club Novel by M. Piper
- Heartless Savio: An Arranged Marriage Dark Mafia Romance by Raven Scott and Emma Vikes <— DARK READ!! “…I’ll just have to make her want me. Crave me. Beg me to take her. Once I’m done with her, she’ll be asking for the pain I want her to feel…and she’ll have no idea I manipulated her to give me exactly what I want…”
- Bittersweet (Redemption Book 3) by Jessica Prince
- Forever Your Girl: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (A Katie Parker Production Book 6) by Jenny B. Jones
- Unraveled by Him: A Virgin Enemies-to-Lovers Romance
- Fight for You (Flirting with Forever Book 2) by Amanda Bailey <— HE’S HER STUDENT TEACHER… “…History teacher Hadleigh Beckett was stopped dead in her tracks by the most delicious-looking man across a dimly lit bar. When the guy she’d drooled over ends up being her new student teacher, she realizes she’ll be the one learning a lesson..”
- Falling Inn Love: A Pumpkins and Proposals Novel (The Harvest Ranch Romance Series Book 3) by Amberlee Day <— SWEET ROMANCE!! “...When they both run into trouble, a weird and uncomfortable understanding forms: if they work together, they might get what they want. Risking public humiliation and professional ruin is totally worth the risk. What’s not worth it? Falling in love. A sweet, clean romantic comedy full of heart, sizzle, and some labradoodle frizzle...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).