HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!! 16 new releases and quite a few that sound great (like that one there to the left!!) JEWEL E. ANN’s latest!!!! Out of Love is a standalone novel in the highly-acclaimed Jack & Jill Series, and blurb jolt for sure!
Harper: Out of Love by Jewel E. Ann is about Livy, Jackson Knight’s daughter!!!! I’m about 50% in and loving it so much! Jessica/Jillian was one of the best characters I have ever read and her niece is proving to be just as good.
1.) One of my white bird of paradise plants that I just bought last week lost its mind!! It popped right off of its root ball and fell over. WHAT??? So I picked it back up, all of the leaves intact and perfectly clustered at the base, and plugged it right back in to the potting soil, and then… I covered up the root ball that it used to live on, and now I’m hoping for the best. That either one of these two pieces lives. Maybe the huge leave structure will sprout its own roots and continue growing? Oh please let that be what happens! And maybe the now-naked root ball under the soil decides to spout a new plant? Also… oh please that be what happens!
2.) I didn’t do any plant-related things this weekend, even though I was tempted. I took it easy and treated myself to take-out from Texas Roadhouse. 😉 I do love that prime rib!!! Prime rib is my favorite.
3.) L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Makeup Lash Paradise Mascara <— STILL ON SALE! NOT BOOK RELATED but this is my absolute FAVORITE mascara ever in the whole wide world, and it’s on sale right now (not sure for how long so I jumped on it)!!!
Kate: Nice I havent tried this one before but I swear by L’Oreal for mascara I’ll buy high end and just never like it as much as L’Oreal.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Out of Love by Jewel E. Ann <— Jewel E. Ann – Author’s LATEST IS LIVE!!!!!! She goes to college and she meets HIM (with rumors)… “…Since when have I shied away from trouble? Slade fascinates me. He lives in a house I’m certain is haunted. His dog is trained as well as any guard I’ve ever seen. Rumor on campus is that he deals drugs. It would explain a lot. But it doesn’t explain why he saves me from my darkest moment. It doesn’t explain why I can’t stop thinking about him. And the explanation I finally discover is far more dangerous than any rumor…“
Reno: I am OBSESSED with Jewel E. Ann, my new favorite author. I’ve devoured Transcend, Epoch, Fortuity, the entire Jack & Jill series and am currently reading One, all in the last two weeks. Her writing style is effortless and her characters are real, flawed and simply beautiful. She is truly amazing folks.
Do yourselves a favor and read her! I’m sure you’ll adore any of her books. I haven’t been disappointed yet. I can’t wait to start Out of Love next…
- Last Beautiful Girl (Magnolia Sound Book 6) by Samantha Chase <— SUDDENLY A MOM ALERT!! “...Sydney wasn’t prepared to become a mom overnight. When she loses her sister and brother-in-law in a tragic accident, she moves back home to become the caregiver for her heart broken niece. It is no surprise to her when the small town rallies to offer support to one of their own. However, that doesn’t make Kyle showing up on her doorstep any less jarring. While Kyle claims he is only there to help, Sydney is instantly on edge. Not only did she vow never to fall for him again, but his timing couldn’t be worse…”
- The Jinx: A Romantic Medical Comedy (Heartthrob Hospital Book 2) by Lori Wilde
- Tempting the Guy Next Door by Kali Hart
- Spiral of Gold by Maddy Edwards
- Friends to Lovers: A Secret Pregnancy Romance (Heart of Hope Book 6) by Ajme Williams
- Bewitched: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Betwixt & Between Book 2) by Darynda Jones <— SHE JUST FOUND OUT SHE’S A WITCH... “…Forty-something Defiance Dayne only recently discovered she comes from a long line of powerful witches. Added to that was the teensy, infinitesimal fact that she is what’s called a charmling. One of three on the entire planet. And there are other witches who will stop at nothing to steal her immense power, which would basically involve her unfortunate and untimely death. No one told her life after forty would mean having to learn new lifeskills…”
- Subversive: A wizard. An unwilling assistant. An explosive secret. (Clandestine Magic Book 1) by Colleen Cowle
- Vindictive: A High School Bully Romance by Mae Doyle
- One Beautiful Promise by Layla Hagen
- When You Come Back to Me (Lost Boys Book 2) by Emma Scott <— Emma Scott M/M ROMANCE ALERT! “...At Santa Cruz Central High School, they called them the misfits, the outcasts, the weirdos. But most of us knew them as the Lost Boys…”
- Headlines (Prime Time Series Book 3) by Ella Frank <— ELLA FRANK M/M SERIES CONCLUSION ALERT!! “…Headlines is the final book of the Prime Time Series and should only be read after book one, Inside Affair, and book two, Breaking News..”
- The Flaw in Our Design by Monica McCallan
- Storm Damage (Big Sky Series Book 1) by CP Smith
- Stand-In Saturday: (A standalone romcom. Book 2 in the Love For Days series) by Kirsty Moseley
- Nice Werewolves Don’t Bite Vampires (Half-Moon Hollow Book 8) by Molly Harper <— SHE’S THE BLACKSHEEP OF HER PACK… “…They say she’s too bookish, too obstinate, and worst of all, too picky when it comes to finding a nice werewolf boy and settling down. But when she meets vampire and Half-Moon Hollow music teacher, Alex Bonfils, Tylene starts to wonder if she could create the life she’s always wanted. She takes every precaution to meet her sexy vamp in secret, but when a vandal around town starts targeting vampire businesses, she fears her family might have found her out…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).