Check out the SPOOKY Dollhouse. A fun way to stay safe at home…
1 Winner Escape the Room The Cursed Dollhouse
- The Most Immersive Escape Room Game Ever – Build a creepy 3-story dollhouse to escape from, complete with five rooms, 3D furniture, and variety of creepy dolls
- Our Most Challenging Escape Room Game Ever – Contains advanced puzzles for experienced puzzlers, story booklet, secret items to discover, an improved solution wheel with locking mechanism, and a clear, high quality instruction manual
- A Captivating Experience – A 2-3 hour spooky escape room experience that can be done in one dedicated sitting or over several sessions
- Clever Design – Includes a website that has re-packing instructions, re-printable puzzles, and music suggestions to create an immersive experience. For 1-4 players, age 13+, it makes a great gift
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games
This giveaway is part of our Fall Gift Guide – Stop by to see all the giveaways and great products.
This giveaway’s Sponsor is:
The Most Immersive Escape Room Game Ever – Build a creepy 3-story dollhouse to escape from, complete with five rooms, 3D furniture, and variety of creepy dolls
1 Winner receives a Escape the Room The Cursed Dollhouse
up to $42.99 RV
See review HERE.
This giveaway/sweepstakes is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. This Giveaway is valid to continental United States residents only, Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. This giveaway event will end at 11:59 PM (EST) 10/8/20. The winner will have 48 hours to email their information back to las93063 at gmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn, you may want to put this email address as safe as it could go to spam. The giveaway is not valid where prohibited! By entering you are authorizing us to collect the information on the form below, this information is used only to contact the winner! No purchase necessary, Void where prohibited by law, and the number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Winners are chosen randomly by the Giveaway Tools program. The sponsors are each responsible for shipping of the above prizes. No blog associated with this contest are responsible for prize fulfillment. If you would like to be a sponsor in a giveaway like this please email Laura Smith at las930 (at)gmail (dot) com. If you take an entry you must stay following for the entire contest or you will be disqualified.
Sponsors interested in joining our gift guides can see the information HERE.