BLURB JOLTS? You bet! Penthouse Prince (Kendall Ryan’s latest… sounds like a case of unrequited love!!), The Tomb: Exposed (A Dark Dystopian Prison Romance) (in prison, she disguises herself as a man, and he discovers her secret… and claims her as HIS), Find Layla (MY BIGGEST BLURB JOLT TODAY!! She’s bullied and lives in squalor, and her school project goes viral!), Escape (criminals run her poverty-stricken streets, and she’s trying to avoid attention…) The Autumn Leaf (she’s starting over with only the clothes on her back, and a secret…) Feels Like Home (bad boy country star returns home, and realizes he’s not so welcome there), and this new dark MC read by Amo Jones –> SICKO (she always had a crush on him, and now he’s back, and a very different man).
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
TODAY’S BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 !!
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- ➔➔ And… if you’re not an audible member yet, you can get the first 4 months for 46% off this summer!!!
- Find Layla by Meg Elison
- Penthouse Prince by Kendall Ryan
- A Rogue of One’s Own (A League of Extraordinary Women Book 2) by Evie Dunmore <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- No Place Too Far (A By the Sea Novel Book 2) by Kay Bratt
- Honeysuckle Season by Mary Ellen Taylor
- Yours to Keep (Man of the Year Book 2) by Lauren Layne
- Dark Song (Carpathian Novel, A Book 34) by Christine Feehan
- When No One Is Watching: A Thriller by Alyssa Cole
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (you can still get in on it since the deal has been extended through the end of DECEMBER). 😲👏👏
- Caught Between Two Billionaires by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN COMPLETE DUET BUNDLE ALERT!! “…Billionaire Christopher Bardot may lust after his step-sister, but he will never, ever act on it. He’s too busy keeping her out of trouble. Until his business partner Sutton Mayfair meets her. He determines to charm that pretty dress off her, and Christopher sees red. This isn’t a love triangle. Only two people are in love. This isn’t a menage. Until the boundaries are pushed beyond bearing. This isn’t a happy ending… Because someone will be left behind…”
- Her Knight in Tarnished Armor: A Medieval Romance Collection by Kerrigan Byrne, Tanya Anne Crosby, Colleen Gleason, Amy Jarecki, Miriam Minger <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! Five stars of the Medieval genre present five stunning Medieval tales of chivalry and love featuring slightly tarnished heroes.
Steal You Away: A boyfriend’s brother romance by Victoria Ashley <— SUPER-BARGAIN FORBIDDEN LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! OH MY… thank you for this find, Nancy!! I just one-clicked it SO HARD! “She belongs to my brother… I’ve stood back for years watching Dax repeatedly screw things up with Kennedy, as if he doesn’t think anyone could ever swoop in and steal her away. Breakup after breakup, they always end up back together, even though I’ve always had a thing for her. I’m tired of waiting. He had his chance. I want mine...”
- Sleepers: Shifters Confidential Romance Collection by Juniper Hart <— FIVE BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire: A Blood and Ash Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT!! These must be read in order!! “...Captivating and action-packed, From Blood and Ash is a sexy, addictive, and unexpected fantasy perfect for fans of Sarah J. Maas and Laura Thalassa...”
- Fierce (Wolf Ranch Book 5) by Renee Rose
- A Chip on Her Shoulder: A Magical Romantic Comedy (with a body count) by R.J. Blain
- Death Wind (Elven Alliance Book 3) by Tara Grayce
- Orange Swirl: Haret Chronicles Qilin: A Fantasy Romance (Sugar Bites Book 3) by Laurel Chase
- Dark Song (Carpathian Novel, A Book 34) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT!! HE SAVED HER BUT SHE’S TERRIFIED… “...Before he found Elisabeta, Ferro Arany was an ancient warrior without emotion. Now that his senses have come alive, he knows it will take more than kind words and soft touches to convince the fractured woman that they are partners, not master and prisoner. For now, he will give her his strength until she finds hers, allowing the steady rhythm of his heart to soothe Elisabeta’s fragile soul. But even as she learns to stand on her own, the vampire who kept her captive is desperate to claim her again, threatening the song Elisabeta and Ferro are writing together...”
- Cry Wolf (Claimed by Wolves Book 1) by Romy Lockhart
- The Lotus and the Gathering Storm (The Eagle and Heart Trilogy Book 1) by W. Dale Jordan
- A New Order (Witches Academy Series Book 1) by Jen Talty <— “...What do eight enchanted witches have in common? They’ve all attended the Witches Academy of Sorcery in the Big Easy, the foremost school of magic in the world. From coast to coast, each of these bewitched women will work at becoming who they are meant to be, using their powers to the fullest capacity...”
- Flawless River (Grizzly Bear Lake Book 2) by Ruby Shae
- Reclaiming Quinn (The Wolves of Lydon Book 2) by Parker Williams
- Her Vampire Lord by Ines Johnson
- The Queen’s Line (Inheritance of Hunger Book 1) by Kathryn Moon
- The Tomb: Exposed (A Dark Dystopian Prison Romance) by Ella Burns <— HE CLAIMS HER… “…After disguising myself as a man for years, a fluke landed me in the worst possible prison. I may know how to fight but nothing could have prepared me for the depravity of The Tomb. When the leader of this horrid place, Ax, discovers my secret, I assume that is it—I’m done for. Ready to be tossed to the savages of The Tomb, he instead claims me as his own…”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Penthouse Prince by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN’S LATEST!! SINGLE FATHER ALERT! SHE WAS WAITING FOR HIM… “…He took his fancy business degree and moved to New York City, where he promptly became a real estate mogul—turning every penthouse and apartment project he touched into gold. It’s been ten years, and now he’s back and needs a favor…someone to watch his little girl. That’s right, the cocky penthouse prince and heartbreaker extraordinaire Lexington is back with an adorable two-year-old daughter. Guess who he wants to watch her?”
- Lennox (The Mavericks Book 10) by Dale Mayer
- Married to the Enemy: A Small Town Enemies-to-Lovers Romance (Bliss River Book 2) by Lili Valente
- Rock Star: Heroes of Henderson ~ Book 8 by Liz Kelly
- No Place Too Far (A By the Sea Novel Book 2) by Kay Bratt <— SINGLE MOM TRYING TO ESCAPE HER STALKER… “…After a year on the move, single mom Maggie Dalton has found a safe haven with her son in Maui. It’s the perfect spot to settle down now that her relentless stalker is finally behind bars. Maggie finds a new job and a new life thanks to some help from her best friend, Quinn, who urged her to come start over in paradise. But when signals suggest her stalker is back, Maggie realizes Maui might not be the safe oasis she thought...”
- Toxic (The Therapist #4) by WS Greer
- Give Me One Night (McLaughlin Brothers Book 4) by Jennifer Ashley
- Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys Book 9) by Piper Rayne
- The WRONG Brother: A Friends to Lovers Romantic Comedy (Love You Forever Book 1) by Alexis Winter
- Find Layla by Meg Elison <— BULLIED & LIVING IN SQUALOR… “...a school competition calls for a biome. Layla chooses her own home, a hostile ecosystem of indoor fungi and secret shame. With a borrowed video camera, she captures it all. The mushrooms growing in her brother’s dresser. The black mold blooming up the apartment walls. The unmentionable things living in the dead fridge. All the inevitable exotic toxins that are Layla’s life. Then the video goes viral. When Child Protective Services comes to call, Layla loses her family and her home. Defiant, she must face her bullies and friends alike, on her own…”
- Love Her Madly (Sex. Rock. Mafia. Book 2) by Jessica Ruben
- Trick (The Kelly Brothers Book 1) by Tory Baker
- Yours to Keep (Man of the Year Book 2) by Lauren Layne <— BASEBALL STAR THAT SHE USED TO KNOW ALERT!! “…Olive Dunn admits that her former high school science partner is still a handsome charmer. But she wasn’t swayed then, and she won’t be swayed now. Because Olive remembers Carter’s little shortcoming: he tends to bail the moment it suits him, without a backward glance. Best to keep her feelings strictly platonic while he’s in town. Except the entitled boy she knew is a changed man: solid, reflective, and generous…”
- A Heart’s Blessing: Hearts of Willow Creek (Romancing the West Book 6) by Linda Ford
- Blue String (Blue Mountain Book 4) by Tess Thompson
- Here for You (Family Is Forever Book 2) by Pat Simmons
- Escape (The Covington Heights Crew Book 1) by Deana Birch <— SHE’S AVOIDING BEING NOTICED BY THE CRIMINALS THAT RULE HER STREETS… “...The Covington Heights Crew has a funny way of protecting their own. With rapes from rival gangs and human trafficking riddling their poverty-stricken streets, they’ll keep the girls from their neighborhood safe—for a price. No money? No worries. They have quite creative payment plans. Messed up? Yeah, they know. They’re criminals. Twenty-one-year-old Fiona Thompson was happy to stay off the radar of the twisted drug dealers who encourage her mother’s habit…”
- Blue String (Blue Mountain Book 4) by Tess Thompson
- Stealing His Heart: An Accidental Pregnancy Romance (Irresistible Brothers Book 3) by Scarlett King and Michelle Love
- Cowboy’s Orders (Brides of Juniper Junction Book 2) by Celeste Jones
- Only One Kiss (Only One Series) by Natasha Madison <— HOCKEY STAR SINGLE DAD ALERT!! “...When my hotshot brother was drafted in the NHL, he didn’t have time to do his social media, so I took over for him. Little did I know it would become my career. My plate was full with over fifty NHL players, and I wasn’t taking on any new clients. Yet when he showed up on my doorstep with the cutest little girl in the whole world, I couldn’t say no. I was just helping, but it turned into more than that. He’s the man I’ve been waiting for…”
- Someone Else’s Wedding by Jessie Salisbury
- The Christmas Swap by Melody Carlson
- Hard Pass: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by K.G. Reuss
- Relentless Habit: O-Town Series by Karen Renee <— SHE’S HIDING HER PAST & STARTING OVER… “...I moved to Orlando for a fresh start. Catching the attention of the hottest DJ in all of Orlando wasn’t in the plan. He’s got moves, and they’re not just good. They are GOOD. Like the beats he spins in the booth, I fall fast for him and his crazy family. When he finds out about my past, it won’t just break my heart but also crush my soul…”
- Justified Steel (Steel Crew Book 4) by MJ Fields
- Her Second Chance: A Christian Veteran Romance (Patriot Peak Book 1) by Lorana Hoopes
- Make Her Mine: Billionaire Boss Romance (Irresistible Brothers Book 1) by Scarlett King and Michelle Love
- SICKO by Amo Jones <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “...When he left four years ago, I screamed for him every night. But then it all stopped. My screams were suddenly muffled by cruelty, and further coaxed by pain. But he has come back. He’s not the cute big brother I had a furtive crush on, or the bad boy, rich brat that I hated to love. He’s the ruthless vice president of Wolf Pack MC, and he doesn’t answer to Royce Kane anymore. He answers to Sicko…”
- Lonely in Longreach by Eva Scott
- Honeysuckle Season by Mary Ellen Taylor
- His Revenge: Secret Baby Romance (Irresistible Brothers Book 2) by Scarlett king and Michelle Love
- Securing it All: Second Chance Dark Romance (Punishment Pit Book 2) by Livia Grant
- Eligible Receiver (Men of Fall Book 3) by S.R. Grey
- Feels Like Home (Southern Bride Book 5) by Kelly Elliott <— BAD BOY COUNTRY SINGER RETURNS HOME… “...he quickly realizes that not everyone is ready to welcome home the bad boy of country music. Especially the woman he is still in love with who served as the inspiration behind all those hit songs. Brystol makes it clear to Anson with one good hit to his nose that she is the last person in town who is happy he is back — and, surprise, she isn’t the only person not holding up a welcome home sign. There are countless others…and he soon realizes that he has got some fence-mending to do all on his own. What Anson wasn’t expecting to find was a sense of peace and belonging that he hadn’t felt in a very long time…”
- A FILTHY Marriage (Filthy Line Book 4) by Jaxson Kidman
- OVERCAST (B723 Book 1) by Hazel Grace <— DARK READ ALERT!!! “...The monster hiding in the shadows is real.
He doesn’t have horns or sharp claws, but a deep scowl, piercing hazel eyes, and a bunker deep in the woods equipped for his fantasies to play out like a horror movie. And it becomes my reality in seconds. My captor is out for retribution, and he thinks I’m to blame. He believes I’m the evil that shrouded his world and tipped it upside down. Hate isn’t enough of a word for what he feels for me, and while he terrifies me, I mask my pain as best as I can. A pointless feat because he feels my discomfort, revels in it…”
- Scorched by Jamie Craig <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Gary’s Choice (Indiscreet Book 5) by A.C. Katt <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Sasha’s Thread: An African Fairytale by S.O. Chukwu <— “…Sasha’s Thread is a work of fiction built around the greatest love story of all time, ‘The song of songs’ or otherwise known as ‘King Solomon’s song’. It is a coming of age story of a young African girl who falls in love for the first time. It has a contemporary African setting and is set in the twentieth century. The plot is built around her struggles and triumphs. It tells of her love, her fears, her prejudices and the challenges of Religion, Tradition, Family and Modernisation…”
- A Rogue of One’s Own (A League of Extraordinary Women Book 2) by Evie Dunmore
- Demolished (Blue Bay Crew Book 1) by Cathryn Fox
- Mistakes : A College Bully Romance by Candace Wondrak
- Poly: A novel by Paul Dalgarno <— MARITAL ISSUES & NEW SEX LIFE ALERT! “...Chris Flood – a married father of two with plummeting self-esteem and questionable guitar skills – suddenly finds himself in the depths of polyamory after years of a near-sexless marriage. His wife, Sarah – a lover of the arts, avid quoter of Rumi, and always oozing confidence – wants to rediscover her sexuality after years of deadening domesticity...”
- Blue Skies by T.L. Martin <— OPPOSITES!! “...Hunt’s never met a girl who smiles so easily. It can’t be normal. Combine that with the flowers in her hair, constant daydreaming, and a knack for sticking her nose where it doesn’t belong—and he wants nothing to do with Blue Everest. He’s got enough going on without her distractions, and everything, everyone, he cares about is depending on him to stay focused. Blue’s ready to go wherever the wind takes her, and Hunt’s determined to steer his own ship...”
- The Autumn Leaf by Brittany Tarkington <— STARTING OVER WITH A SECRET... “...Autumn Miller drifted coolly into Washington state with a fat stack of cash and only the clothes on her back. Graduate and blend in; those were her only goals. Autumn didn’t take into consideration everyone around her would be so friendly. Especially Liam Shafer, the gray-eyed boy following her around campus. The closer she gets to Liam, she realizes they have a lot in common. He may keep her secrets safe, but she can’t keep everyone out. When a missing person’s poster is found, she’s confronted with everything she left behind...”
- Suddenly a Father (Hometown Hearts Book 4) by Holly Jacobs
- The Mess You Left Behind: An Enemies-to-Lover Romance by V.T. Do
- Sweet Virginia (Out of Line collection) by Caroline Kepnes <— CAROLINE KEPNES SHORT STORY ALERT!! “...Shelby is struggling with parenthood, marriage, a passive-aggressive mother, and unemployment. But she also has a sweet escape in her beloved Hallmark movies. When a secret admirer promises to sweep her away into a world of those same romantic tropes, the temptation is so heady, Shelby can already smell the pumpkin spice. But this rom-com dream has a whiff of conspiracy…”
- When No One Is Watching: A Thriller by Alyssa Cole <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT THAT my book-twin Tasha just made me aware of!!! Eeeeeeep!! “…FOR SALE signs are popping up overnight, and the neighbors she’s known all her life are disappearing. To hold onto her community’s past and present, Sydney channels her frustration into a walking tour and finds an unlikely and unwanted assistant in one of the new arrivals to the block—her neighbor Theo. But Sydney and Theo’s deep dive into history quickly becomes a dizzying descent into paranoia and fear. Their neighbors may not have moved to the suburbs after all...”
Tasha J: When No One is Watching by Alyssa Cole is out today. I’ve heard great things about this one, I’m dying to read!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).